GT20 offers the following advice and helpful links:
- Explore college course catalogs (this can be done online) to ensure you actually want to take the required classes for your area of interest!
- O*Net – Browse industries and fields of work under “Find Occupations”. Learn what Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Work Styles needed for specific jobs (www.onetonline.org)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – For your Careers of Interest; discover What They Do, Work Environment, How to Become One, Pay, and more (www.bls.gov/ooh/)
- www.payscale.com – provides an immediate and precise snapshot of current market salaries to employees and employers
- Watch our job videos on finding a job and interviewing on our job videos page.
Search for Jobs