GiveTeens20®, in recognition of women in the field of STEM, will award one FEMME 4 STEM, $5,000* scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year. The scholarship will be awarded by the members of the GiveTeens20® Board of Directors and Advisory Board.
- Female High School Senior pursuing a degree in a STEM field
- Attended the in-class GiveTeens20® presentation either at school or during one of the make-up sessions (April 13th, 2019 or April 27th, 2019 at 10am)
- Utilized the GT20 2-step method (Know Yourself & Learn about Careers)
(Please make sure that all items are completed before the application packet is submitted. Each item submitted with the application packet
(i.e. “Applicant Information, Letters of Reference, Personal Statement) should be clearly labeled
- Applicant Information Form – Make sure your name is properly spelled the way you want it to appear in all public distribution
- Two (2) Letters of Reference –
One (1) from a teacher, counselor, or community leader
One (1) from the Academic Instructor who hosted the GT20 presentation
(If you attend the April 13th or 27th make-up session, provide a 2nd letter from another teacher, counselor or community leader.
- Printed copy of applicant’s online Assessment Test Result Reports through https://www.onetcenter.org/IP.html#web-based
Print “Your Interest Results” page, and “Interest Profiler” page with listed careers.
- Proof of GPA – Demonstrate academic performance with a Senior Year (or cumulative) GPA of at least 2.3 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing
- Personal Statement – Regarding the GT20 “Know Yourself and Learn” method and how this unlocked the door to your career direction. The personal statement is preferred, but not mandatory, in video format
- Details of school/training curriculum, registration information, equipment/supply requirements, etc. (Basically, what are the Scholarship funds paying for?)
APPLICATION DEADLINE – MAY 14, 2019
Please submit your Application to GiveTeens20® at
7100 Stevenson Blvd. Suite 108
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct questions to email@example.com
You can download the application form and scholarship details here:
* $5,000 Scholarship will be dispersed in the amount of $1,250 per year for 4 years as long as the recipient remains in a STEM field of study.